“Vietnam visa approval letter delivered within 1 or 2 hours guaranteed!”
Rush Vietnam visa service (2019) – beneficial for those who need to enter Vietnam in emergency situations. In our continuing effort to provide the special service, we assure that you won’t miss your trip to Vietnam if you contact us early enough! We can arrange a visa approval letter in 1-2 working hours to send to your email that you can get on the plane and pick up visa upon arrival airport. You should consider to apply for rush visa since you might be subject to higher processing fee than normal one. However, the cost of changing your flight and possible canceling your reserved services far outweighs the price you pay for the last minutes visa service.
Who need “rush Vietnam visa”?
The applicants who are not in the list of Vietnam visa exemption are required to apply for a visa prior to arriving Vietnam. After a decade working in Vietnam visa and immigration business, we recognize many special requests for Vietnam visa may be suddenly arised at last minutes. Criteria includes:
– The applicants don’t know that they must have a visa to enter Vietnam even they are not in the Vietnam visa exemption list (check for Vietnam visa requirements)
– The applicants forgot to apply for Vietnam visa and they just found that when there is little time remaining (1-2 hours on working days or 6-12 hours at weekend or Vietnamese public holidays)
– The applicants thought that they can get Vietnam visa on arrival and everything would be arranged at the arrival airport straightly without preparing in advance. Please keep in mind that Vietnam visa on arrival going along with visa approved letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department. Without the visa approval letter, you cannot get on the plane and of course cannot obtain a visa upon arrival
– The applicants had a problem with e-visa via government portal and they are unable to contact the e-visa supporting team to sort out the problem. Time is running out and there is no sign of incoming e-visa
– The applicants need to accompany an immediate family members or relatives in Vietnam who requires urgent medical care. An immediate family members or relatives have a serious medical condition and requires the applicant’s presence urgently
– The applicants need to attend the funeral of an immediate family members or relatives
– The applicants have to take part in an urgent and late breaking business that the need to travel to Vietnam could not have been foreseen.
How long does it take to expedite a rush Vietnam visa?
The Vietnam Immigration Department working time starts at 8:00 AM (GMT+7) and finishes at 5:00 PM (GMT+7), Monday through Friday. At lunch time from 11:30 PM to 1:30 PM, there is a short break.
Based on their working time, we provide the rush visa service as follow:
- 1 hour service (Last minute visa processing):
+ In the morning: If the request sent before 8:00 AM (GMT+7), the visa approval letter will be delivered by 9:00 AM (GMT+7)
If the request sent before 9:00 AM (GMT+7), the approval letter will be delivered by 10:00 AM (GMT+7) and so on…
In the morning, 1 hour service is temporary stopped at 10:30 AM (GMT+7); if you need visa processed during this time, please select the Overtime service.
+ In the afternoon: If the request sent before 1:30 PM (GMT+7), the approval letter of approval will be ready by 2:30 PM (GMT+7)
If the request sent before 2:30 PM (GMT+7), the approval letter will be ready by 3:30 PM (GMT+7) and so on…
In the afternoon, 1 hour service is temporary stopped at 4:00 PM (GMT+7); if you need visa processed during this time, please select the overtime service.
Note: NO visa is processed before 8:00 AM (GMT+7) and after 5:00 PM (GMT+7). The visa request sent after 5:00 PM (GMT+7) will be processed by next day.
- 4 hours service (Rush visa processing):
If you send the request before 9:00 AM (GMT+7), the approval letter will be ready by 12:15 PM (GMT+7) same day
If you send the request before 2:00 PM (GMT+7), the approval letter will be ready by 5:30 PM (GMT+7) same day
- 1 day service (Urgent visa processing)
If you send the request before 8:00 AM (GMT+7), the visa approval letter will be ready at 5:30 PM (GMT+7) same day
If the request sent after 9:00 AM (GMT+7), the visa approval letter will be ready by next day.
It’s really important to check the current Vietnam time when you are about to submit your urgent visa application. It can be defined by Google with the term “Vietnam current time” or click here.
Emergency visa at weekend (Saturday or Sunday)
It should be noticed that all the Vietnamese Government organizations, including the Vietnam Immigration Department and Vietnam Embassy/ Consulates in abroad, have 2 days off at weekend (Saturday and Sunday) or in the Vietnamese public holidays. During these days, normal processing visa is suspended until next busines days.
If you need a visa to enter Vietnam at weekend or during Vietnamese public holidays, you will have to pay extra money for overtime service.
+ If visa request sent before 8:00 AM (GMT+7), the visa approval letter will be ready by 11:30 AM (GMT+7) same day
+ If visa request sent before 1:30 PM (GMT+7), the visa approval letter will be ready by 4:30 PM (GMT+7) same day.
Note: NO visa is processed before 8:00 AM (GMT+7) and after 5:00 PM (GMT+7). The visa request sent after 5:00 PM will be processed by next day and;
Please remember to select the overtime service when you make a visa application during these days.
How much does it cost?
Normally, a visa on arrival will be completed within 36 – 48 hours at the cost of US$ 8 per visa only (learn more about Vietnam visa fee). In urgent cases, it can be arranged in 8 hours, 4 hours or 1 – 2 hours.
- For 8 hours urgent service (same day visa processing), US$ 10 added up to normal rates;
- For 4 hours super urgent service, US$ 20 added up to normal rates
- For 1 hour last minutes service, US$ 52 added up to normal rates
In Vietnamese pulic holidays or at weekend (Saturday and Sunday), the Vietnam Immigration Department is closed so that no normal visa is being processed during these days. However, being a professional Vietnam visa agency, we can still arrange your visa approval letter in 4-12 hours same day at higher service charge. It is not hidden fee as the process of the emergency visa will take more efforts of many involved people. Accordingly, an overtime visa service at weekend or public holidays will be charged more US$ 125 than normal one (more about Vietnam visa fees).
We always suggest our customers to apply for Vietnam visa as soon as possible (they can apply Vietnam visa 6 months before their actual arrival time) if they don’t want to spend much money on emergency visa. If you don’t have a visa in hand at the last minutes, you should change your flight to have more time to process your visa. If you can’t change the flight, we are ready to help you at our best.
Normally, the Luna New Year (Tet holiday) is the longest public holiday in Vietnam which normally lasts from 7 – 10 days. The visitors should be aware of this and try to complete visa application 1 week before.
How to apply for a rush Vietnam visa?
Step 1: Checking your flight time and Vietnam current time
The airlines will check your visa approval letter prior to boarding the flight. Thus, you need to estimate how much time remaining and check current Vietnam time to make an appropriated visa service (1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours or overtime service). Learn more about Vietnam Immigration Department’s working time.
Step 2: Fill out the application form or send us an email
The online application form is available for the applicants to submit anytime. You need to fill in the form with the required information and check it carefully before submitting. All the information must be correct as it dislays in your passport. You can also send us an email with following information:
– Your full name
– Your date of birth
– Your nationality
– Your passport number
– Visa type (1 month or 3 months; single or multiple entry)
– Your proposed entry date
Step 3: Making a payment
The payment can be made by PayPal, Western Union or via bank wire transfer. Normally, banks will not work at the weekend. Therefore you may use the Internet banking service or PayPal instead.
Step 4: Get the visa approval letter delivered and obtain the visa at arrival airport
Once the payment completed you will receive a notification of payment from PayPal and our confirmation as well. Depending on the service you ordered, we will arrange the visa and deliver it timely. You will need to prepare 2 passport-sized photos (photos at the same size with the one in your passport), a fully filled “Entry and exit form” and 25 – 50 USD (in cash) for stamping fee.
At departure airport, you present the printed letter of approval (black and white is good enough) to board the flight. At arrival airport, you will present again at Immigration Counter to have your visa stamped on your passport.