We accept all major credit cards including Visa or MasterCard or JCB or American Express. You can choose PayPal to make a payment for a Vietnam visa fee.
PayPal is the payment service which gives people simple ways to send money without sharing financial information, and with some choice to pay using their account balances or bank accounts or credit cards.
To avoid losing time and costs, we recommend you should choose PayPal for any transaction, except not possible.
The credit card number entered correctly, but the transaction has failed?
There are many reasons for a failed transaction, please check if you had one of the following problems:
– Not registered at your bank for online payment service.
– Insufficient fund for payment.
– Enter the entire card number with spaces or dashes.
– The card expiration is incorrectly entered.
– For Visa, MasterCard: During the payment transaction, you are asked to enter the password of Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code, but you did not complete this authentication step. You should contact the Issuer bank to help you solve this.
What is Verified by Visa (VbV) or MasterCard Secure Code (MSC)?
It’s an online security system that confirms your identity, by asking for a personal password which you create. This step is to ensure that payments are authenticated by the cardholder with their bank at the time of the transaction.
The password is issued by your bank in order to secure transactions via the internet. After submitting your card details, a new window will appear to ask you for your password. If you do not enter your password correctly, your payment will not be authorized.
If you have forgotten your password or are having any problems, please contact your bank to help you solve this.
– The visa application will be processed once the payment is made.
– This fee is paid for the visa service fee in order to process your pre-approval letter. However, you are required to pay for a stamping fee when arriving at Vietnam airport.
Read more about us: